Everyday Health, Inc. is a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions. Everyday Health attracts a large and engaged audience of over 46 million consumers and over 730,000 practicing physicians in the U.S. to its premier health and wellness properties, and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Program Manager in our MedPage Today Education Division, located in our NY office. The position will be responsible for ensuring successful on-time publishing for a portfolio of products, as well as forging strong internal and external relationships.
Who You Are:
• Clear articulator
• Team Player
• Exceptional organizational skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule and effectively lead partner start up calls
• Traffic contracts through legal department
• Enter information and upload documents into Salesforce
• Collect partner assets and intake forms
• Create, monitor and modify project timelines
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to find solutions to mitigate program delays
• Proactively communicate program goals and program status to project team
• Request and send invoices
• Negotiate and execute projects with outside vendors, when necessary
• Forge strong partner relationships
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture of a project
• Program / account manager experience preferred
• Strong computer and digital knowledge. Microsoft Excel a must
• Experience with websites and internet marketing (SEO/PPC/Social Media) is preferred but not required. For example, knowledge of HTML, FTP, Google Analytics, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are:
Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in four core verticals: Technology, Gaming, Healthcare and Shopping. Its brands – PCMag, Speedtest, ExtremeTech, Geek, Toolbox, IGN, Everyday Health, AskMen, Offers.com, TechBargains, emedia and Salesify – produce and distribute premium content across multiple platforms and devices. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishing operators across 114 countries.
Everyday Health, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ziff Davis, LLC, is a leading provider of digital health marketing and communications solutions. Everyday Health attracts a large and engaged audience of over 46 million consumers and over 730,000 practicing physicians in the U.S. to its premier health and wellness properties, and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions. Everyday Health enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Everyday Health’s content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
What We Offer:
Alongside a dynamic and fun working environment and on-going career development opportunities, Everyday Health offers top tier medical, dental and vision insurance options, fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages, and a 401(k) plan with matched contributions. We also have a Flexible Time Off policy so you can take time off as you need it and a Commuter Benefits plan.
**Everyday Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer**